Thursday, June 26, 2008

Precious Gem

One of my friends whom I met while volunteering a year ago in the DTES sent me a message. And in that message one of the things she wrote was:
"You will learn many things that are not written in the textbooks. It is written in the hearts of the people (patients) you will meet. You take care coz the world needs somebody like Grace."

I can't believe the amount of impact those words are having on me right now.

I gain soooo much from her and her life story. She's been through heck of a lot and has been quite hurt by the church and is having a hard time believing there is a God.

She is so beautiful and I know God loves her soooo much. Please pray for her.

I'm meeting her in two hours! I'm sooo excited to see her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i expect a blog of how excited you are to see ME on Monday! =)

vfehr said...

hey love. keep posting, i know you're thinking... keep the world updated! share what's going on in your brain!