Friday, October 10, 2008

Exciting game

Still October 3rd before bed

Okay I think I got excited and as I was going to the washroom I just started thinking about the game and also how scared I was. I’m such a scaredy cat. I’m scared when I wash my face because of what might happen when I close my eyes, I am scared when it is pitch dark… I get quite scared easily. And I found you. I found you in my blanket. You are my blanket that covers my scared little feet and protects em from all the nibblers under my bed when I go to sleep. You are my protector.
I also found you in my ideal husband who awakens me delightfully and spends the morning hours with me either lying silently, talking, making coffee, eating breakfast, reading, or listening to music before I start my day.
Although this one hasn’t happened…for some reason I believe I can find you in that, but I guess I’ve been scared to experience you that intimately although every part of me wants to. I want to.

No comments: